24 Hours a Day, Unmarked Vehicles, 5 Star Reviews, FREE Estimates, Insured & Bonded.
Pest Control Toronto
You wake up in the middle of the night with your throat feeling like sandpaper. You’re thinking a drink of water will take care of that. So you make your way to the kitchen and turn on the lights. Ugggh! Staring right back at you from his perch on your kitchen counter is your buddy “Whiskers”. Welcome to 247 Pest Control – Toronto pest control and wildlife removal services to the rescue.
It doesn’t matter what time of day or night you need us, we’ll be right there when nature comes calling uninvited in your home/business. 247 Pest Control has the Greater Toronto Area covered. Regardless which one of your creature friends has decided to mount a hostile takeover in your home/business, our team of highly skilled and licensed professional service providers can negotiate and diffuse the situation in not time.
A brief list of pests we have successfully dealt with in the past includes bed bugs, mice, ants, roaches, wasps, raccoons, skunks, and bats. Don’t see your problem on the list? Give us a call anyway – 247 Pest Control can handle any pest/infestation situation. Call us any time of day or night.
Why Choose 247 Pest Control?
- Money Back Guarantee
- Available 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week
- Unmarked Vehicles for Discreet Service
- Fully Licensed, Insured, and Bonded
- Competitive Rates
- Environmentally Friendly Solutions
Why Choose 247 Pest Control (Toronto Area)
- We Keep Your Pest Situation Undercover – No one wants their nosy neighbors knowing all their business. That’s why our pest control specialists only drive unmarked vehicles.
- Always on Call – You never have to wait until the next morning to handle a hostile pest situation. We’re on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Just give us a call.
- Money Back Guarantee – We guarantee you we’ll handle any pest control situation you throw at us or we’ll give you your money back. No questions asked.
- Licensed Professionals – 24/7 Pest Control (Toronto Area) only employs technicians who are licensed, insured, and bonded.
- Competitive Rates – You’ll have a difficult time finding another pest control service in the Toronto area that provides the level of service and quality we provide at such affordable rates.
- Environmentally Friendly – You’ll never have to worry about harsh chemicals making your home unlivable. We show love to Mother Earth by using environmentally friendly solutions to take control of your pest situation.
Get an Estimate
247 Pest Control of Toronto is Skilled and Qualified
Don’t let just any Toronto pest control company handle your pest control needs. 247 Pest Control Toronto is both skilled and qualified to eradicate your pest problem. You can be confident knowing that all our service specialists are licensed and have years of training and on-the-job experience. We handle your pest control and/or wildlife removal with extreme care and professionalism.
Rest easy knowing that our company is fully insured and holds the following licenses:
- Pesticide Operators License
- Structural Exterminator License
In addition to being fully insured and licensed, we are active members in good standing of the Structural Pest Management of Ontario (SPMAO). Our membership in this organization keeps our company abreast of developments and advancements in the Toronto pest control industry.
Service Areas Around Toronto
- Toronto: Downtown Toronto, Etobicoke, North York and Scarborough
- Durham: Ajax, Brock, Clarington, Pickering, Oshawa, Scugog, Uxbridge and Whitby
- Halton: Burlington, Halton Hills, Milton and Oakville
- York Region: Aurora, East Gwillimbury, King, Markham, Newmarket, Stoufville and Vaughan
- Peel Region: Brampton, Caledon and Mississauga
A REAL Review From Google
Toronto Pest Control
Pests can invade your home quite quickly and effectively and most importantly, without you noticing it for a long period of time. Depending on where you live, every single home is prone to be invaded by one or more pests every once in a while. That’s exactly why our highly professional Toronto pest control team is ready to help resolve your pest problem.
However, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Which means, that on the first place it’s better to avoid to be invaded by any sort of pests. Let’s therefore provide you with some important information on the most common signs of a household having pests, introducing you to the major problems pests can cause to your home and what protective measures you can use against them. And last but not least, we would like to introduce you to our services and to the methods our highly professional specialists work with, to set your home free from all pests.
The most prevalent signs that show you have a pest problem:
- Droppings: especially in the case of larger pests, such as mice and rats, sooner or later you will see their droppings and what’s worse, you will even smell them.
- Holes that are prone to become tracks: any holes, cracks on your wall mean a freeway to your home for tinier or larger sort of bugs and pests. And especially when winter is coming and everyone looks for a warm home, these holes can really get you in trouble.
- You will hear them: mice and rats can cause noise. Especially when they are walking and running in-between the walls, in the attic or in a cellar or other places that aren’t actively used by the family members.
- Dead bodies: you will eventually start seeing dead species here and there. And when the situation gets worse, you will start to meet up with them also alive.
Our Reviews Speak For Themselves…
Pest Control Toronto
Pest control Toronto is not an easy task. Pests, especially bugs can be so covert that years can pass until one notices that something is wrong. They can build their nest in a sack of flour which has been left accidentally open, they can eat up your food storage and what’s worse and they can also help in spreading all sorts of ugly diseases. The most common health problems caused by pests:
- Rodents: Rodents can cause an almost irreparable damage to your home and property once fully settled in. They breed extremely quickly and not only can they eat up your food reserves they can even cause fire by chewing on cords and wires after a while.
- Termites: Did you know that most homeowner’s insurance doesn’t cover the reparation costs of the damage caused by termites? Which may lead to nerve-wrecking situations as these tiny bugs can endanger the whole structure of your home by eating up just everything inside the walls and the biggest issue is, that you can only spot these when the damage is so huge that it will cost a fortune to repair. Have a yearly termite control for termites and other pests to avoid this to happen.
- Powder-Post Beetles: the Nr. 1 destroyer of everything wooden in a home. They can take years to go unnoticed but the structural damage they cause is big. They can usually only be driven away if the infested wood is wholly removed from the home. This means quite a cost. What’s worse is, that infested wood can often be used while building new wooden homes and without a very thorough pest control check you will find out about it until it’s way too late.
- Squirrels: they are responsible for about 25% of the fires that can burn down homes. It’s because after a while they start to chew on your electric cords too. They are extremely prone to live in the attic. Have one-way doors installed to drive them away the most effectively.
- Fleas: if you have pets they are prone to brining in fleas in your home. Fleas cannot only endanger the health and wellbeing of your pets but they are also prone to transmitting diseases on to them. – Make sure you avoid this by supplying your pets with anti –flea collars or other medicine that ensures they get rid of them quickly.
- Ants: there is almost no home in the world which did not at least once have a prevalent ant problem. Ants are highly viral and they are extremely hard to get rid of once they move in. They can be anywhere and go everywhere which makes them extremely dangerous to our health and wellbeing. Ants need a much focused chemical treatment to move out from a home and the methods often depend on the exact specie. The most common ants in households include carpenter ants and fire ants.
- Moths: moths are extremely virulent and once they move in, they put their nests in the food, or in between the clothes. They are quick to eat up everything they can find, they are extremely prone to get into all sorts of food reserves if they are not closed properly. The most common foot they like is dry pasta, rice, cereals, flour, whole grains any sorts of fruits or dry fruits and their larvae will often move un-noticed within your food reserves for a while. Pest control in Toronto is necessary when you are still overwhelmed by moths even after getting rid of the food infested by them because this means they have nests which remained unnoticed.
- Dust mites: these species are responsible for the allergic reactions people have of dust. The other common illnesses they can partake includes asthma and eczema too. And the problem is, that you won’t ever see them, being extremely tiny. The dust mixed up with their droppings and carcass is responsible for these issues. Have your home thoroughly cleaned at least once every 6 months with chemical cleaning applied to carpets, furniture textile and the curtains.
- Bed Bugs: these microscopic bugs are very prone to be found in any and every household, especially where thorough furniture cleaning is not applied every once in a while. These bugs are responsible to transmit an alarming rate of diseases dangerous to human.
- Cockroaches: the most dreaded out of all bugs. Usually appears when things really don’t go all that well cleaning wise in a household. And once it appears, only a full-on cyanide cleaning can drive them away. This is a process that lasts for days, needs the emptying of the whole household and the temporary moving out of everyone living there. Cockroaches are responsible of transmitting a whole lot of diseases that endanger your and your pets’ health.
- Flies and fruit flies: they are not only unnerving but they are highly dangerous as they can infect your and your pets’ food with a large number of germs which are dangerous to our health.
- Ticks: these small bugs are responsible for some serious diseases which includes the dreaded Lyme disease. The most worrying out of all bugs because they can live on without food for over a year. That’s exactly why a thorough yearly inspection by Toronto pest control experts is so important in order to make these disappear from your home.
- Bees and Wasps: these really don’t seem harmful at all, but many houses, especially those with cracks on the outside can give place to their nests. And once they are in, they can be not only unnerving but they are also very dangerous for their stings, especially for those who have allergic reactions to these. Make sure you have your house checked and call 247 pest control on time, to smoke out all their nests and make them leave.
Things to keep in mind when hiring a Toronto pest control specialist:
While our company works with safe chemicals this is not always the case for all Toronto pest control companies. That’s why we would like to give you this list of golden rules to follow when hiring a professional.
- Make sure they are properly licensed.
- Make sure they do a thorough checkup and monitoring before starting up with any treatment.
- Everything should be actively communicated and discussed before any action is taken.
- Ask them what they use, where they use and what effects can those chemicals have. This includes the safety data sheet.
- Ask what warranty they have for their services.
We guarantee that each one of our Toronto pest control specialists are fully licensed and vetted with years of experience on the job. They also have the safety sheet and a description of all chemical products to be used for you to read through. Additionally, they will be glad to answer any of your questions and address concerns likewise.